UNLIKE OTHER MIDDLE MARKET ADVISORY FIRMS, G2 IS A ONE STOP SHOP PROVIDING OPERATOR LED RESTRUCTURING SERVICES ALONGSIDE BEST OF BREED FINANCIAL ADVISORY ASSISSTANCE
We provide a wide range of advisory services across several industries throughout North America:
Distressed Mergers & Acquisitions
- Evaluating organizational structure
- Reviewing current business plan
- Engaging in creditor communications
- Providing liquidity generation
- Assisting with revenue enhancement
- Supporting risk management
- Providing a Chief Restructuring Officer
- Obtaining covenant waivers and amendments
- Structuring and executing exchange/tender offers
- Designing and implementing financing driven recapitalizations
- Developing, negotiating and executing prepackaged/prearranged chapter 11 restructurings
- Facilitating consensual out-of-court restructurings
- Selling non-core assets or entire companies
A G2 team will quickly assesses a company’s current reality concerning market dynamics, internal operational and HR challenges, and available liquidity. Armed with G2’s intelligence, key stakeholders can leverage G2’s recommendation on the appropriate course of action to reach the best of possible outcomes.
G2’s seasoned executives develop a custom value creation plan for clients that includes liquidity management measures, organizational/HR changes, operational improvements to increase profitability, as well as capital raises or M&A related activity to shore up the balance sheet.
G2 builds a custom team of resources to drive the execution of the value creation plan. The team’s bench of consultants consists of seasoned operators, financial specialists, and specific technicians to help fix any issue a business may be facing. G2’s broad capabilities range from a CRO, to interim CFO/COO, to salesforce restructuring, to lean manufacturing, etc.
G2 provides creditors and borrowers with quick and detailed assessments of the existing state of a business with a focus on key drivers of near term cash flow. G2’s capital structure expertise allows for a rapid vetting of the debt load sustainability and identifies the best alternatives for repairing a balance sheet.
As a third party, G2’s financial restructuring specialists help stakeholders navigate challenging conversations about right sizing a capital structure. Through hard negotiations backed by robust cash flow, valuation, debt capacity, and liquidation analyses, G2 is able to bring stakeholders to agreement in even the most difficult restructuring environments.
G2’s capital markets and investment banking experts work closely with legal counsel to negotiate and execute a financial restructuring, new financing, or sales of the business, leading to the best negotiated outcome for all stakeholders.