- Aurora Flight Sciences $50M debt recapitalization by Enlightenment Capital
- EDAC Technologies’ (NASDAQ:EDAC) $143M sale to Greenbriar Equity
- LaBarge’s (NYSE:LB) $338M sale to Ducommun (NYSE:DCO)
- Paul Fabrications’ (U.K.-based) sale to AGC Aerospace
- Gestalt’s sale to Accenture
- UNITECH’s sale to Lockheed Martin
Prior to joining G2, Alex was Vice President in the Aerospace, Defense & Government Services industry practice at Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated where he supervised and led on all aspects of transaction execution and due diligence. He was also responsible for managing the team’s junior members and was a key point person for generating new business. Prior to working for Stifel, Alex was a manager at Wells Fargo & Company where he led a team focused on originating, structuring, and closing securitized and consumer loans and evaluated retail and merchant corporate clients’ credit risk.
Alex graduated from Duke University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Studies.
Alex resides in the Boston area with his wife and their two pets. He enjoys skiing in the winter and golfing whenever the snow eventually melts.
Alex is a Registered Representative with G2 Securities, a division of Western International Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. Securities are offered through G2 Securities, a division of Western International Securities, Member FINRA, SIPCand Western International Securities are separate and unaffiliated entities.