- McCann Aerospace’s sale to Accurus Aerospace
- EDAC Technologies’ (NASDAQ:EDAC) $143M sale to Greenbriar Equity
- Avtron Aerospace’s sale to CapitalWorks
- Co-manager on Booz Allen Hamilton’s (NYSE:BAH) $215M follow-on offering
- LaBarge’s (NYSE:LB) $338M sale to Ducommun (NYSE:DCO)
- Lead left bookrunner on Erickson Air-Crane’s (NASDAQ:EAC) initial public offering (IPO)
- Paul Fabrications’ (U.K.-based) sale to AGC Aerospace
- Platinum Solutions’ $90M sale to SRA International
- Citizant’s recapitalization by CM Equity Partners
- Gestalt’s sale to Accenture
- UNITECH’s sale to Lockheed Martin
- DefenseWeb Technologies’ sale to HUMANA
In addition to enhancing G2 Capital Advisor’s already significant presence in the special operations, intelligence, security and cyber-security industries, Alex expands the firm’s aerospace coverage and financial sponsor universe. Leveraging deep sector expertise based on more than 25 completed transactions, he has achieved premium outcomes for clients that provide high-end solutions and products. Selected client end-markets include: aerospace structural components and engine systems; avionics and electronic manufacturing; C4ISR; training, modeling and simulation; and consulting and health IT solutions.
Prior to joining G2 Capital Advisors, Alex was Vice President in the Aerospace, Defense & Government Services industry practice at Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated where he supervised and led on all aspects of transaction execution and due diligence. He was also responsible for managing the team’s junior members and was a key point person for generating new business.
Prior to working for Stifel, Alex was a manager at Wells Fargo & Company where he led a team focused on originating, structuring, and closing securitized and consumer loans and evaluated retail and merchant corporate clients’ credit risk.
Alex graduated from Duke University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Studies. He holds a series 7 and series 63 license.
Alex is a Registered Representative with G2 Securities, a division of Brill Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. Securities are offered through G2 Securities, a division of Brill Securities Member FINRA, SIPC.